Wednesday, July 25, 2012

All You Need In November!

I am So happy to say that I am finally done giving my November Unit a total MAKE-OVER!! I know you are probably thinking, November? Already? But, the more I can get done now and the more I have prepped before school starts....the better! The November Unit was the first project I ever made on the computer and I loved it at the time, but since then I have learned SO much!! 

This unit is jam packed (149 pages!) with activities to keep your students busy throughout November and the best part is...I aligned the entire packet to Common Core! :)

Some of the standards you will see met in this packet are: W.K.1, W.K.2, W.K.3, L.K.1, L.K.2, RF.K.1, RF.K.2, RF.K.3, K.G.1, K.G.2, K.CC.1, K.CC.3, K.CC.4, K.CC.5, K.OA.1, K,OA.5

If you have already purchased this unit, please head on over to TPT, go to My Purchases, and re-download this packet for FREE! I would LOVE to hear what you think!!

Here is a little preview of what some of the pages look like....
but head on over to my TPT store HERE to read the full description of what is included!

4 comments:

  1. Looks great! Adding it to my wishlist!

    Heather (heathernnance@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. CUTE unit girlie! I hear you on using the time we have now, I have been working on spring units. =) Enjoy the rest of your summer and stop by if you get a chance!

    Lauren
    Miss Augustine's Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute unit!! You can never start planning too early. Love it!! :)
    Lisa
    Learning Is Something to Treasure

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving this unit..very cute! Adding it to my wishlist.

    http://mspasquakinder.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete