Friday, July 13, 2012

More Polka Dots!!

So as many of you know, I LOVE polka dots!! :) I have been in the process of changing my room decor over to bright colors..... and POLKA DOTS!! I can't wait to get back into my class and finish everything up!! For the mean time I have been creating items for around the class. Here are some of the items I have been working on....

Just click on the pictures to see the full description :)

I have also been loving some items from my friend Tammy at Live Love Laugh!! She has some great numbers (I already put these up before I left for the summer...they look great!!)
this adorable MUST HAVE banner :) Still need to make mine, but as soon as I do I will take pics!!
Anyone else have a 'polka dot' theme going on in their classroom this year??

13 comments:

  1. Your polka dot themed room is going to be so cute!!
    ❤Teri
    A Cupcake for the Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  2. My room is bright colors/stripes/polka dots with a little bit of owl thrown in :) I love your bright name plates!!
    Nicole
    Rowdy in Room 300

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's late! lol I meant calendar toppers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your new blog design! Your classroom is going to look spectacular! Christine

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your polka dot months...precious! =)


    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes!!!! I am switching over to polka dots and bright colors like yellow, orange, purple, bright blue, lime green. I am having so much fun getting things but can't get into my room yet to put it all together. Can't wait to see your pictures!
    Andrea :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am doing brights with dots and stripes. I want to put something else in, but I can't decide between frogs, owls or butterflies. I'm leaning towards butterflies, but I can't find any!!!

    Can't wait to see your pictures!

    Steph

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love it and I am not doing polka dots! You might convert me to the "dot" side another year if you keep this up!
    Mary
    Sharing Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm totally on a polka-dot kick right now! All my new creations for my classroom are primary colors/polka-dot themed! Stop by my blog sometime and check out some of my polka dot freebies!

    Nicole
    Lanier's Kindergarten Lions

    ReplyDelete
  10. ADORABLE!! I love the polka dots even though I don't have that theme!!! You're inspiring me. :)
    A Teeny Tiny Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hmmm... I have still been thinking about themes for next year... and your cute polka dots might be helping me make up my mind!!

    Susan
    T.G.I.F. (Thank God it's First Grade!)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Caitlin! You have a wondeful blog. I am your newest follower!

    Keeping Up With First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm a polka dot convert! I'm going dotty this year for sure! Thanks for the materials and inspiration
    Beth

    ReplyDelete